Join Holistic Psychotherapist Laura Pontani & me for
Mothering with Ease: A Mini Retreat for Busy Moms
Saturday, May 14 9 – 1 in Hadley
In this small group, morning retreat, you will
- Learn practical, simple tools to reduce stress, easy to integrate into your life starting now.
- Form new connections and deepen existing ones in a supportive circle of mothers.
- Find comfort and balance in your body.
- Uncover your intention and create a powerful affirmation to support you in meeting your goals in the months ahead.
- Leave feeling relaxed, renewed, refreshed – so that you can be more present for your kids as well as for yourself.
Designed for moms of infants through teens, this retreat is an opportunity to learn & embrace simple, effective, and lasting relaxation techniques, time & stress management skills, and tools to lead a mindful and self-compassion led life. The morning will be comprised of guided meditations, breathing exercises, simple yoga for pain relief and increased energy, prompted journaling for self-discovery, and encouraging and supportive discussions.
DATE: Saturday, May 14, 2016
TIME: 9:00 – 1:00 (Registration and breakfast at 8:30. Program starts at 9.)
PLACE: Hadley Health Center 234 Russell St Hadley (across from Wildwood BBQ)
COST: $120 for one person. Register with a friend by May 4, each pay only $99! Register securely through PayPal.
“[This retreat] was a beautiful slow down…Hearing other mamas in various stages of parenthood was a great reminder that the experience is indeed universal in that we love, hurt, and want the best for our families all while we work every day to be our best selves. The struggle is real AND you all helped me remember the abundance of this experience.” – mom of two