Ginny Hamilton, E-RYT, RMT, Certified Integrated Positional Therapy Professional
Pain specialist, yoga instructor, and Reiki Master Teacher Ginny Hamilton teaches simple & proven techniques to release pain & restore energy in the workplace, group classes & private sessions
Read more about her work in this article in The Reminder, published November 10, 2017.
- Certified Integrated Positional Therapy Professional in the Albert Protocol for Muscle Pain Relief, based on the Jones Technique
- Reiki Master Teacher from Pioneer Valley Reiki
- Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT-200) 200 hour certification from Bo Forbes’ Elemental Yoga Mind-Body Teacher Training with more than ten years and 1,000 hours teaching experience.
- Over twenty years professional experience in campaign organizing and policy advocacy
- Extensive experience designing curricula and training professionals, service recipients, and adult learners
- Former Executive Director, Fair Housing Center of Greater Boston, Former Policy Director, MA Coalition for the Homeless
- Graduate of Tufts University
- Member International Association of Reiki Practitioners (IARP)
- Member Yoga Alliance (YA)*
- Fully Insured
* The therapeutic components of my teaching are based on my study of Integrated Positional Therapy and Reiki, not derived from my status as an RYT with Yoga Alliance Registry.