I’m so pleased to be part of the Learn It Live online wellness community. With hundreds of live classes monthly and thousands of on demand programs from expert instructors in meditation, nutrition, energy healing and more, there’s always something new to learn and explore for your health and wellbeing.
My upcoming Learn it Live workshops:
Thursday, February 25 @ 5pm ET Cultivate Self Love through Affirmation
Inner critic got you down? Join me for an hour-long practice of affirmation, breathwork, &
guided meditation to plant your personal message of self-love.
Try out an entire month of Learn It Live health & wellness programming for just $1 Code: “OneforOnein21” Just $7.95/month After! Cancel Anytime.
My recorded Learn it Live workshops:
Tuesday, January 19th @ 11am ET Simple Solutions for Pain Relief: Daily 5 Body Balancers
Tuesday, January 26th @ 11am ET Simple Solutions for Pain Relief: Low Back & Hips
Tuesday, February 2nd @ 11am ET Simple Solutions for Pain Relief: Neck & Shoulders
I recommend signing up IN ADVANCE, since there are a few steps to set up your account. To join, follow any of the links above, then use the Sign Up/Register button in the top right of your screen. Membership is $1 for the first month – use code “OneforOnein21” at checkout to claim this discount. Then you can either keep your membership for $7.95 or cancel it at any time.
ONLINE LIVE INSTRUCTION: Fridays 10:00 – 11:15 Drop In Gentle Yoga Classes at Serenity Yoga in South Hadley
- First, create your free account with Serenity Yoga Studio through MindBody Online. This is how you will sign up and pay for class
- Next, create a free account with Zoom & download the Zoom app to your phone, tablet, or computer. Please do this well in advance of class time! This is how you will see me – & I will see you – for the live stream class
- Drop in $18 ($15 seniors, students, active military and veterans)
- New member specials, class cards and memberships available
- Can’t join me Friday mornings? Serenity also has an Demand Video library available!
- Accessible postures varied to meet your needs, connected through breath and fluid movement
- Ginny’s gentle classes help relieve pain and restore energy
- Suitable for all ages & abilities